Checkout the Mindful Weight Loss Method's BIGGEST WINNERS!
Every Product Has Been Artfully Crafted to Ensure Your Success!
Here's What You Get!
- Mindful Weight Loss Method eBook
- Mindful Weight Loss Method Workbook
- Weekly Accountability Emails
- 90 Day Mindful Weight Loss Table
- Mindful Action Plan
- Mindful Action Tracker
- Mindful Weight Loss Hunger Scale
- Mindful Activation Cards (24 cards)
The SOLUTION To Help You LOSE WEIGHT &
KEEP IT OFF FOREVER!
KEEP IT OFF FOREVER!
If you are like me, you have tried every pill, diet, and workout plan on the market yet still struggle to lose weight! Well, allow me to share with you a method that took me YEARS of trial and error to create. My method is a "fast-track" to the tools, tips, and practices I used to LOSE 60 lbs and keep it off for good!
About the Author:
Stephanie Matos is an ACSM certified Health Fitness Specialist, exercise physiologist, writer, and researcher. She has worked in the health and wellness industry for over a decade.
A few of the Health Experts she has worked with are:
- Tara Gidus, MS, RD, CSSD, LD/N, author of Pregnancy Cooking & Nutrition for Dummies
- Dr. Heidi Hanna, author of New York Times Bestseller The SHARP Solution
- Sara Gottfried, MD author of New York Times Bestseller The Hormone Cure
- John Rowely, author of Old School New Body
- Yuri Elkaim, BPHE, RHN, Founder of Total Wellness Consulting
- Sean Croxton, author of The Darkside of Fat Loss
Prior to becoming a writer and researcher, Stephanie's career was spent at the prestigious Human Performance Institute, where she helped high performing individuals from across the globe get spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically fit.
After personally struggling with her own weight for many years, Stephanie successfully lost 60 pounds over 10 years ago. Her weight loss struggle is the inspiration for her first eBook, Mindful Weight Loss Method, How to lose weight and keep it off forever. This eBook includes all of the science based tips and techniques she used to lose weight, along with personal stories and anecdotes. Mindful Weight Loss Method eBook will be available to the public in the summer of 2014.